Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. O'Grady Realty has plenty of information and resources available to you.
If you are a return visitor, thank you. We would love to hear from you and tell you how we can serve all your real estate needs.
We are located in the Delray Sands Resort and have dozens of people a day visiting our window display allowing us to engage them and discuss the properties and the local market. We can create a full color flyer of your property on our window display!
Once we have your property listed, we are happy to accompany all showings which is a quick and easy shot up A1A from our office. No one will provide more personal attention to your property then your neighbors here on A1A.
We are a small, family owned office working together as a team and always put our client’s interests first! We have also established an esteemed reputation with other real estate professionals in the area which makes for smooth negotiations and closings.
We have been selling these waterfront properties from this location for over 45 years and NO ONE
has sold more coastal real estate than O’Grady Realty!
In this day and age over 80% of clients search properties on the internet before contacting an agent for a viewing. O’Grady Realty is situated at the top of the google search engine result and has the highest number of positive reviews in this view. As a result, our website gets the most views, so we get the most calls and your property gets the most showings.
We have a full time, marketing professional on staff constantly exposing your property in the following ways:
1) Full color flyer in the front window
2) Strategic placement in The Multiple Listing Service
3) Homes and Land magazine which has a huge distribution in the tri-county area and in the North East
4) Newsletters emailed to our huge, exclusive list of past & potential clients developed from our 45 years of working here
5) Social Media - Regular postings on Facebook & other platforms which target the demographic audience for our community